[ogsa-dmi-wg] First plain WS rendering draft available

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Tue Jun 17 07:31:10 CDT 2008

Hi Steve, all,

I saw you're into uploading and downloading using FTP, too. Good. :)

Meanwhile, I've taken your comments below, and updated the
specification and the Plain WSDL rendering document. Hence I created
draft 61 of the Functional Specification, and draft 2 of the Plain WS
rendering document, both change-tracked.

As Gridforge still suffers from crashes, I started a XNL sheet to keep
track of those comments and change histories, particularly for the
Functional Specification, to keep the Spec with the Renderings in
synch, and to have a history we need for having DMI published as a
full recommendation in the end.

So, please find attached:
a) the Functional Specification 1.0, draft 61,
b) the Plain WS Rendering 1.0, draft 2,
c) the Excel sheet tracking the changes in the documents,
d) DMI XMl Schema for common data objects
e) DMi XMl Schema for Plain WS Rendering messages
f) DMI WSDL for Plain WS Rendering

Cheers,
Michel

Name: ogsa-dmi-spec-61.doc