[ogsa-dmi-wg] Updated draft and Telecon notes

Steven Newhouse Steven.Newhouse at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 31 00:14:52 CST 2008

All,

Michel and I went through the current draft of the document on the call today. We accepted all of the editorial changes in the document and worked our way through the comments.

Change tracked text in response to the comments is in the latest draft:
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.ogsa-dmi-wg/docman.root.drafts/doc14200/43

Could Mario and Allen please review these changes to see if they satisfy the points they have raised? A quick response would be appreciated so we can meet our target of a final WG call this week.

Michel now has the pen to add in a schema reference in a few places and to include the XML representation of the common data elements.

Steven