[ogsa-dmi-wg] Draft slides for OGF22

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Feb 13 02:54:47 CST 2008

Hi Steve,
          As I will not be able to make the call today thought I would
make some comments - overall nice slides. We are actually on draft 54
going by the document. Only other thing is that the operations that
acheive the state transitions have now been capitalised (in fact this
also appears to be a problem in the document on Grid Forge and
presumably the document that went through to Greg Newby ... hmmm).

Ravi, can you put the submitted version of the document on Grid Forge
and label it as such?

Otherwise I think I'm happy - if I find any other problems and/or
think of something else I will let you know ...

Mario