[ogsa-dmi-wg] Draft for group final call - Closing February 8th 2008

Steven Newhouse Steven.Newhouse at microsoft.com
Fri Feb 1 17:42:43 CST 2008

All,

On GridForge is a draft of the latest version of the OGSA-DMI specification. We believe this draft is ready to enter the OGF Editorial pipeline and start its way to becoming an OGF specification. We would welcome any opposing opinions from the mailing list identifying the areas that need to be improved.

Please make these comments to the list by 5PM (Pacific) February 8th 2008 (i.e. one week from today)

Steven
(on behalf of Mario, Michel, Allen and Ravi - the document authors)

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.ogsa-dmi-wg/docman.root.drafts/doc14200/47