[ogsa-dmi-wg] Proposal for group structure

Mohammad Shahbaz Memon m.memon at fz-juelich.de
Mon Aug 25 03:32:39 CDT 2008

Hello DMI,

In the course of my utmost interest in working with DMI, I have been
involved in DMI and other OGF groups in which I have contributed and
attended several sessions in the past OGF meetings. This level of my
interest has motivated me to spend some time and volunteer my efforts
for the DMI-WG as a Co-Chair. Thus, it would be a pleasure to become
an active contributor and a responsible entity of the DMI working
group. I will try my level best to produce better results which would
not only be helpful to the DMI, but it could be a synergy to other
related working groups of the OGF consortia.

I am grateful to Morris and Michel for initiating my nomination to the
mailing list. I am also grateful to Mario, Ravi and Allen for their
recommendation.

Thanks and Regards,

--
Mohammad Shahbaz Memon

Office: +49 (0)2461 61 6567
Fax: +49 (0)2461 61 6656
http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)