[ogsa-dmi-wg] Proposal for group structure

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at UK.Fujitsu.com
Mon Aug 18 10:27:44 CDT 2008

Folks,

I would like to propose a third group chair to the OGSAS-DMI Working
Group. I envision the third chair to take on the effort of developing
and authoring the WSRF Rendering of the OGSA-DMI Functional
Specification, including conducting interoperability tests.

To encourage implementation and uptake, I nominate Shabbaz Mennon from
FZ Juelich, representing the UNICORE Grid Middleware, to take on that
position. Shabbaz always kept up-to-date on the progress, and attended
DMI sessions at OGF conventions whenever he was able to. I can
recommend Shabbaz for his technical skills and sharp mind from
experiences in other OGF groups and EU projects.

Please send me some comments.

Cheers,
Michel

--