[ogsa-dmi-wg] DMI Telcon

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Aug 6 01:20:16 CDT 2008

Hi Folks,
          Slight change of plan - we will have the telcon an hour
earlier than previously advertised. So the new time is:

When: 8:00am (PDT) 10:00am (CDT) 16:00pm (BST)

All other details as before. We do not expect this to be a long
call. It would also be helpful if you take a look at:

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.ogsa-dmi-wg/wiki/PlainWSInterop

afore the call. Cheers,