[ogsa-dmi-wg] DMI Telcon Minutes

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tue Mar 20 06:30:10 CST 2007

Hi,
    I've attached minutes for the 07 March 2007 DMI telcon. These are
also available from Grid Forge at:

 	http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc14338?nav=1

Cheers,

Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |