[ogsa-dmi-wg] DMI Telcon Minutes - 20/06/07.

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Thu Jun 21 04:57:44 CDT 2007

Hi Mario,

thanks for that. I checked the tracker settings and changed them as follows:
- All users on Gridforge can see all trackers
- All logged in users on Gridforge can submit and view all trackers.
- All OGSA-DMI group members can edit/change trackers for OGSA-DMI.

I think that this should provide necessary permissions.

Cheers,
Michel