[ogsa-dmi-wg] OGF-19 & F2F

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Tue Feb 6 10:27:27 CST 2007

Folks,

OGF-19:
thank you all for your attendance and contributions at two very productive
sessions at OGF-19!

As planned, Ravi, Allen and I were quite actively attending other sessions
for an outreach, and as I gather it we were very well received. Thanks Ravi
and Allen!

At our sessions, we edited the spec live, and I uploaded the document as it
was at the end of session 2 to Gridforge, Documents section. I created a
short-link for that http://forge.ogf.org/short/OGSA-DMI-WG/spec which takes
you directly to the download page for the specification.

F2F:
At the GFS-WG session at OGF19, I again meet Alan Yoder, Netapps, and
Vincent Franceschini, Hitachi, both from SNIA (Storage Networks Industry
Association). After I gave our outreach presentation, both approached me
proposing hosting an OGSA-DMI F2F at the SNIA plugfest, which would be
early March this year. They also suggested a two-day meeting, us receiving
a thorough SMI-S education the first day, and working on the spec the
second day.
I created a survey for you to indicate your preferences and availability:
http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB226579QTJRS

Cheers,
Michel

--