[ogsa-dmi-wg] Releasing pen on functional draft

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Apr 30 09:19:26 CDT 2007

Hi,
    I only made some minor changes:

- Inlined the namespace table;
- Some minor text changes;
- A couple of new comments;
- A couple of suggestions for a minimal subset of entries for the undo
   operation - 3 suggestions to be precise - if people can think of
   others we can add these to the list.

There are a number of NextGrid references in the document which is not
surprising as the text came from there - just wondering what the final
relationship with NextGrid is going to be.

Anyone want to take up the write token? I've unlocked the document but
have not been able to do as much as I would have liked to ...

Mario