[ogsa-dmi-wg] Telecon minutes from 11/08/06

William E. Allcock allcock at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Nov 9 08:49:47 CST 2006

Reconsidering the timing to facilitate more participation would be a good
thing. However, I would challenge the assertion that you must have a quorum
in order for there to be a *discussion*.  Why not allow any number of people
to have a discussion on the phone and use email voting (or some other
method) for *decisions*.  I assume there is a requirement to post notes
after every call, so as long as someone on the call takes notes and posts
them, then forward progress can be made.  It seems a waste that three times
now, there have been people prepared to contribute and they were not able
to.

Just my 2 cents.

Bill