[ogsa-dmi-wg] Data Transfer Chapter from OGSA Data Architecture Document

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Fri Dec 1 11:45:57 CST 2006

Dear OGSA DMI WG,

We haven't received any comments in response to our request below.
Please could you read our Data Transfer chapter and send us feedback?

Best wishes,

Dave Berry
Deputy Director, Research & E-infrastructure Development
National e-Science Centre, 15 South College Street
Edinburgh, EH8 9AA                  +44 131 651 4039

  _____