[ogsa-dmi-wg] OGSA-DMI 2011-03-11 Meeting Minutes

Steve Crouch s.crouch at omii.ac.uk
Thu Mar 17 03:57:39 CDT 2011

Hi Shahbaz,

Unfortunately it looks like I won't be able to make the call tomorrow
morning as originally planned - something very important has come up
that I must attend to.  If possible, would you be willing to chair
instead?  I'm still happy to send an agenda to the list in advance
unless you prefer to send one yourself.

Many thanks, and apologies for the short notice,

Cheers
Steve

--
Dr Stephen Crouch,