[ogsa-dmi-wg] Proposed OGSA-DMI Skype call w/c 6th Dec

Steve Crouch s.crouch at omii.ac.uk
Tue Nov 30 03:07:38 CST 2010

Hi Everyone,

After chatting informally with various members of the group, we thought
it would be a good idea to hold an OGSA-DMI Skype call in the week
commencing December 6th.  I've set up a Doodle poll at:

http://doodle.com/ryc6g47yqau5uxrc

I've set it up to use timezone support (so, for example, GMT should read
10am, 11am and 2pm for Tuesday 7th, and CET should be 11am, 12pm and
3pm).  I've never used timezone support before, let me know if it
doesn't work!

I can post round a full agenda by the end of the week, but we probably
need to talk about:

  - The 'OGSA-DMI Plain Web Services Rendering Specification 1.0'
document currently in public comments phase (noted by Andre Merzy) and
how to move this forward.
  - DMI strawman - current status and future work.
  - General progress update.

Of course, please forward any other agenda items to the list.

Cheers
Steve

--
Dr Stephen Crouch,