[ogsa-dmi-wg] Teleconference (SkypeCon) in 20 minutes

Shahbaz Memon m.memon at fz-juelich.de
Fri Mar 12 01:45:25 CST 2010

Hi all,

I was not able to arrange teleconferencing facility. Therefore, for
now I would prefer to make a Skype call. Anybody willing to attend
please contact me on my skype 'm.memon'.

Following is the agenda,

- OGF Session
- DMI Overall Status
  - WS-I Specification
  -  WS-RF Rendering
- AOB
- Strawman document

See you in few minutes.

Cheers,

Shahbaz Memon
Jülich Supercomputing Center
Forschungszentrum Jülich

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt