[ogsa-dmi-wg] Document

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Thu Oct 1 01:52:03 CDT 2009

Folks,
       I have finally put up a very rough document - still more like a
skeleton than anything else. It contains modified versions of David
Meredith's text and is available at:

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc15764?nav=1

I would like to keep the token for a little bit longer before passing
it on to someone else. I would like to note that this document, being
the zeroth iteration, does not have any group consesus as yet. Would
like this to become a strawman once complete for the extensions that
are being proposed.

Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |