[ogsa-dmi-wg] DMI Telcon

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Thu Jun 18 07:54:56 CDT 2009

Hi,
    Time we had a telcon. We've had interest in DMI from Australia so
will try to interface between europe and Australia this time. If there
is interest from the Americas can try to have a second call or find
someway of accommodating everyone or at least sharing the pain.
Time:

8am UK time (GMT+1), Monday June 22 (please work out your own time
zone equivalent as I'll get it wrong).

Let me know if you would like to be involved but can't make the
suggested time.

Suggested agenda:

- Introductions
- Agenda bashing
- DTS progress update
- Relationship of progress to JSDL and DMI specs
- Consequential anticipated extension requests for JSDL and DMI
- Planning

Please let me know if anything else should be added to the list. Call
details:

               Participant access code: 23057332 then #

              Primary dial-in number: 0870 2407821
                or if dialling internationally +44 2078193600
              Or local access alternatives:
               USA West Coast 4089616553
               USA East Coast 7183541169
               Germany (0)6950070811
               Finland (0)969379595
               Australia 0282239343

If you would like a local dial number let me know and I'll see if one
can be provided. Let me know if there are any questions,

Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |