[ogsa-dmi-wg] [wg-all] New document in public comment

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Feb 23 03:58:38 CST 2009

Hi,

> * OGSA-DMI Plain Web Service Rendering Specification 1.0
>

> All documents in public comment may be reached at this Web address:
>  http://www.ogf.org/gf/docs/?public_comment

Can I encourage folks to comment on ask their colleagues to comment on
the plain WS rendering of the DMI specification? We have up until the
10th of March to get some feedback for this document. Thanks,

Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |