[ogsa-dmi-wg] DMI Telcon

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri Feb 13 06:50:33 CST 2009

Hi,
    It's been a while since we talked. Would like to have a call next
week - Thursday 19th of February at 5pm (UK time), 6pm (CET), 9am
(PT), 11am (Chicago time). I'm afraid we've lost a fair bit of
momentum since Michel left and Steven moved to EGEE. Things we need to
discuss:

  - Progress (or lack of it)
  - Public comments of the plain DMI WS rendering:
    http://www.ogf.org/gf/docs/comment.php?id=286
    I think we have none and it ends on the 10th of March
  - OGF prepapration (as we have a session)
  - Planning

Please let me know if anything else should be added to the list. Call
details:

              Participant access code: 23057332 then #

             Primary dial-in number: 0870 2407821
              or if dialling internationally +44 20 7298 4698
             Or local access alternatives:
              USA West Coast 4089616553
              USA East Coast 7183541169
              Germany (0)6950070811
              Finland (0)969379595

Let me know if you are planning to attend and would like a local dial
in phone number. Thanks,

Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |