[ogsa-dmi-wg] New draft (10) of the Plain WS Renderingspecification

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri Oct 17 02:56:16 CDT 2008

Hi,

> I am also happy to conduct the document review on the mailing list -
> but it is crucial that I get comments in soon!

Had a read through the document on the train. Fixed some typos and
reworded a small number of items. I think you should reference the
document once [ANTONIOLETTI] but not keep on using the reference
to speak bout the document - either call it the OGSA-DMI funcitonal
specification or the functional specification or find some suitable
abbreviation... anyhow, other than the typos it seemed ok to me.

Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.