[ogsa-dmi-wg] Reminder Telcon Today and Upated Docs

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri May 9 07:02:02 CDT 2008

Hi,
     Just a short reminder that we are having a DMI telcon, details as
at:

 	http://www.ogf.org/pipermail/ogsa-dmi-wg/2008-May/000399.html

I also include an update spreadsheet with some of the comments that I
have addressed - not as many as I would like, the easier ones in
effect. Also, an amended version of the spec with the changes - I did
not want to put this up on GridForge as it is still in a state of
transition. Hopefully we can address most/all of the remainder issues
in today's call.

Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.