[ogsa-dmi-wg] First plain WS rendering draft available

Steven Newhouse Steven.Newhouse at microsoft.com
Sat Jun 14 01:44:40 CDT 2008

I've found a few more 'issues' with the XML.

> please find attached five documents:
> a) OGSA-DMI Functional Specification 1.0 draft 60,
>      continuing updating typos, small changes to syntax in XML Schema,

Section 4.2.1 has GetDataTransferInstance

> b) OGSA-DMI Plain Web Services Rendering 1.0 draft 1,
>      which contains message definitions and the WSDL port type for
> plain WS

On page 13/14 you have defined CreateDataTransferInstanceRequest & Response.

I'm going to assume the specification is correct... and the WSDL is wrong.

Also... Section 5.2.7.1 Specification has EstimatedCompletionTime and your XML has CompletionTime. Ditto ScheduledStartTime

So far so good...

Steven