[ogsa-dmi-wg] Functional Specification an OGF Proposed Recommendation

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri Jun 13 11:47:19 CDT 2008

Hi Folks,
          The OGSA-DMI Functional Specification 1.0 is now a proposed
OGF recommendation:

 	http://www.ogf.org/documents/GFD.134.pdf

A big thanks to all those that contributed to this work. We are still
looking for people to implement the different renderings for this
document. For the first of these please see:

      http://www.ogf.org/pipermail/ogsa-dmi-wg/2008-June/000424.html

If you would be interested in doing this please let us know - we'd
love to hear from you ....

Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |