[ogsa-dmi-wg] OGF-22

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Feb 25 08:04:14 CST 2008

Hi,
    Steven has kindly agreed to supply his numbers for the DMI session
that is scheduled to take place today at Boston from 13:45-15:15
(Boston time - I will not even attempt to do timezone translations as
I'll get it wrong).

PIN: 2719140
USA: +1 866 500 6738 (Toll: +1-203-480-8000)
UK: +44 118 909 2000

If you intend to dial in (other than Michel) please let me know so
that we know to expect you.

Mario