[ogsa-dmi-wg] Proposed Specification Changes

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Wed Feb 6 12:41:27 CST 2008

I agree.

I'm also fine with the suggested changes, except the operation names.
Keeping them lowercase helps differentiating them from the message
elements, which should be upper-case.

Cheers,
Michel

P.S.: I am sorry for missing the conf call - around that time I was
messing arond on the roof, re-sealing and re-starting the solar
system...