[ogsa-dmi-wg] DMI Telcon on Wednesday

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tue Sep 25 02:10:26 CDT 2007

Hi,
    An early reminder that we will be having a DMI telcon on
Wednesday - I will not be able to make this.

Previous Telcon's Actions:

[Michel] Distribute the slide set that was given at the OGSA F2F
          meeting.

          Done.

[Michel] Create a new tracker to park things to consider for a
          future version of the DMI spec.

 	 Done.

[Steve]  Produce a zeroth slides draft for the OGF21 DMI session.
[Allen]  Come up a preliminary interface definition that will generate
          the Data EPRS.

          Done.

[Michel] After discussion convert Allen's interface definition to
          WSDL.
[Steven] Go through Mario's changes and comments and accept the
          trivial changes/comments and leave anything that's more
          complex to review at a future call.

          Done.

Call details: