[ogsa-dmi-wg] OGSA-DMI-OGF21v2

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tue Oct 2 08:26:39 CDT 2007

Hi Steven,
           I think these are largely good. I have made some minor
modifications to the text here and there and coloured in the state
diagram - that should wake anyone that has the temerity to fall
asleep. I still think it might be a good idea to have a walk through
example over and above the architectural diagram - possibly could be
at the very end if you get asked a question ... we already kind of
have the walk through stuff from the earlier examples we worked on ...
I think,

Mario

On Mon, 1 Oct 2007, Steven Newhouse wrote:

> Updated slideset following comments.
>
> Steven

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |