[ogsa-dmi-wg] Potential problem

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Mon Nov 5 11:50:08 CST 2007

Good explanation, thanks.

I was probably too imprecise by simply declaring it as an
implementation detail. In fact, in hindsight I realise that I came to
the conclusion that, after thinking along the lines Allen laid out as
option 2, the only solution in the current situation is to make it an
implementation (issue | detail).

But Allen's definitely right in that we should describe this in a non-
normative section somewhere.

And I agree that a dynamic negotiation would have elegantly solved
this solution. But we should stick now with with what e agreed on,
and move on.

Cheers,
Michel