[ogsa-dmi-wg] OGF20 Notes

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Wed May 9 09:22:35 CDT 2007

Folks,

firstly, thanks for the minutes Mario!

Secondly, yes, we have quite productive sessions this time - the first
session enjoyed 25 participants! But then we successfully managed to scare
enough people for a smaller second session. :-)

However, I had in the meantime several good discussions with Steve about
DMI, and we agreed on several issues that need immediate changes.

So Steve has the pen for now on the Functional Specification.

Cheers,
Michel