[ogsa-dmi-wg] Results of today's call and OGF19

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Wed Jan 24 11:43:25 CST 2007

Folks,

as agreed, we will approach a number of workshops and sessions in order to
broaden support for OGSA-DMI. For that, we created an Excel sheet that show
which sessions are covered and who is attending them.

We also agreed on today's call to throw together a set of slides to use at
these sessions; and who is contributing which part to these slides.

The short-term roadmap towards OGF19 is that I will collect all contributed
snippets and compile them into one slide deck; for this please send my your
contributions by Saturday evening (the earlier the better!).
The complete slide deck should cover 10 - 15 minutes at most.

I will send out separate mails to the session owners today (or early tomorrow).

Cheers,
Michel

--
Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe