[ogsa-dmi-wg] DMI Factory Concern

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Fri Feb 23 04:59:37 CST 2007

Folks,

firstly, thanks for the discussion - finally, DMI picks up in activity.

Secondly, I think Allan has a valid point in having concerns. I had them
too but was fond that we would solve them eventually. However, I strongly
believe that DMI needs to perform/specify protocol negotiation.

That'll be a quick answer; more technical elaboration and a possible
solution later today.

Cheers,
Michel