[ogsa-dmi-wg] New version

Steven Newhouse Steven.Newhouse at microsoft.com
Thu Aug 23 09:48:50 CDT 2007

Michel,

No problem with the security credentials change. The notion of a 'my' personalized DEPR seems good. The ability to pass the DEPR add would make sense to me... for the use case where you want a colleague to look at your file. You can pass them a DEPR to reference the location, provide a credential to access it, so they can even drop it into their DMI transfer. This would mean that the DEPR would have value to an attacker and would have to be looked after...

Do you want to alter the current draft for this change if no objections are raised?

On the author list addition... should have asked... bad of me [SLAP TO HAND]. The GFSG author list 'limit' has sort of gone away... just look at the BES list - seven I think! It did provoke some GFSG discussion which reached a conclusion of no conclusive limit... just 'as long as it makes sense'.

If we have the security stuff sorted... is that it at the moment. Have you been able to resolve the Base Faults issue?

Steven