[ogsa-dmi-wg] Releasing pen on functional draft

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Mon Apr 30 09:34:17 CDT 2007

Hi Mario,

Mario Antonioletti wrote:

> Hi,
>    I only made some minor changes:
>
> - Inlined the namespace table;
> - Some minor text changes;
> - A couple of new comments;
> - A couple of suggestions for a minimal subset of entries for the undo
>   operation - 3 suggestions to be precise - if people can think of
>   others we can add these to the list.
>
> There are a number of NextGrid references in the document which is not
> surprising as the text came from there - just wondering what the final
> relationship with NextGrid is going to be.

I derived the OGSA-DMI Functional Specification from a very similar
document from the NextGRID project. I do not envision a direct, i.e.
normative, relationship between the documents. For now, consider the
references as residual artifacts that need cleaning up.

> Anyone want to take up the write token? I've unlocked the document but
> have not been able to do as much as I would have liked to ...

Don't worry, anything, even the smallest change, is progress. Thanks!

Cheers,
Michel