[ogsa-dmi-wg] Data Transfer Chapter from OGSA Data Architecture Document

Allen Luniewski luniew at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 18 14:27:29 CDT 2006

The OGSA Data Architecture WG held a F2F at the end of August.  At that
time, we worked with Michel to clarify what the data architecture calls
out in the area of data transfer.  We would like to share what the
architecture document now says about data transfer.  This extract is
below.  Your feedback will be most appreciated.

Allen Luniewski
co-chair OGSA Data Architecture WG