[ogsa-dmi-wg] Telecon minutes from 11/08/06

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Wed Nov 8 21:54:55 CST 2006

Hi all,

apologies for not putting up a definition for a quorum.

In fact, I think Ravi's definition, and list of groups are quite all right,
except that since today we have Oracle participating, too.

In fact, as the phone calls have been cancelled for three weeks now due to
lack of participation, I really think we should reconsider our phone conf
timing.

Cheers,
Michel