[OGSA-D-WG] Closing OGSA-Data WG

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw at virginia.edu
Wed Apr 30 08:04:47 CDT 2008

Sounds good.

  _____

From: ogsa-d-wg-bounces at ogf.org [mailto:ogsa-d-wg-bounces at ogf.org] On Behalf
Of David E Martin
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 8:33 PM
To: ogsa-d-wg at ogf.org
Subject: [OGSA-D-WG] Closing OGSA-Data WG

The OGSA-Data WG has done excellent work, both in leading a broad review of
the Data Area and in producing the OGSA Data Architecture document which
becomes part of the OGSA canon.  The architecture document completes the
major work item of the OGSA-Data WG.  OGF groups are expected to close when
their work is finished, so Erwin and I propose closing OGSA-Data and
thanking the group for a job well done.

Unless there is a strong consensus to extend the OGSA-Data WG, we will close
it before OGF23.

David E. Martin
Data Area Director
Grid Forum Steering Group