[OGSA-D-WG] Final call: OGSA Data Architecture

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sat Sep 22 18:11:28 CDT 2007

Hi Dave and Allen,

I am sorry I cannot get my comments back before Editor submission
since things have been hectic in the last two weeks. At last I've
read first part (chap 1 through 3) and list up comments (see
attached file). I will post them through public comment tracker when
it becomes ready.

Thanks,
----
Hiro Kishimoto