[OGSA-D-WG] Data Architecture Document Updated

Allen Luniewski luniew at us.ibm.com
Mon Nov 5 16:32:07 CST 2007

I have uploaded a new version of the OGSA Data Architecture document to
Grid Forge.  This version:

      1. Addresses typographical errors noted in Public Comment feedback
from Clive & Krasimira
      2. Adds an "Information Service" section per Hiro

I also took a look at the opening and closing sections to see if I saw an
inconsistency in objective for the document (this was a comment received at
OGF 21).  I saw none.

Mario - the Data Access section has a number of uses of MUST and MAY.
These are normative and probably should be changed.  Please look at them
and see if we can do something as simple as lower casing these without
losing value.

Dave has the write lock per our last teleconference.

Allen Luniewski
IBM Cross Brand Services
IBM Silicon Valley Laboratory
555 Bailey Ave.