[OGSA-D-WG] Teleconference Minutes, 8 June 2007

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Thu Jun 14 14:46:20 CDT 2007

OK, I've uploaded a new version.

- I've revised the section on cache services as I described yesterday.

- I set the language to US English and fixed some of the spelling
accordingly.

- I added most missing definitions to the Glossary.  These included the
ones we discussed online and in telcons.  I also attempted some new
definitions - feel free to review and criticise them.  I suggest we
don't really need definitions for "consumer" and "storage management"
(partly because I couldn't think of any definitions beyond the obvious).

Dave.