[ogsa-d-wg] Estimated date for public comment?

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Sun Mar 26 10:46:56 CST 2006

All,

The OGSA-D WG has missed its rather optimistic schedule for getting the
Version 1 documents into public comment.  Allen & I propose changing
this date to August, with publication 4 months later.  If I don't hear
any objections by Wednesday, I will update the "living charter" document
on GridForge.

Best wishes,

Dave Berry
Deputy Director, Research & E-infrastructure Development
National e-Science Centre, 15 South College Street
Edinburgh, EH8 9AA           Tel: +44 131 651 4039