[ogsa-d-wg] June 14th telcon - data scenarios v0.13

Stephen Davey sdavey at nesc.ac.uk
Tue Jun 13 09:58:29 CDT 2006

Hi,
In preparation for the review of the data scenarios document tomorrow I
have attached the latest version v0.13. I'll try to put this version on
GridForge as well.

It contains the Data Provenance Scenario & Grid File System Scenario,
but these are currently work in progress.

At present v0.13 does not include any updates based on the comments sent
recently by Allen and Mario. But we can discuss these during the telcon.

Cheers, Stephen.

Stephen Davey,
National e-Science Centre,
Edinburgh, UK.