[ogsa-d-wg] Agenda for July 26th

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Mon Jul 24 11:15:13 CDT 2006

The next teleconference of the OGSA Data Architecture working group will
be on Wednesday 26th July at the usual time of 8:00am Pacific / 11:00am
Eastern / 4:00pm UK / 5:00pm Europe.  We will discuss the comments we
received from the OGSA F2F and review the scenarios document.

Here is the teleconference information:

UK dialin: 0845 245 0224
US dialin: 1 866 838 0046
Intl dialin: +44 1452 542309

Passcode: 275359

Draft agenda for the July 26th teleconference:

1) Early discussion (5 minutes)

Note taker assignment
Roll call
Minutes Approval (http://tinyurl.com/q33dc)
Agenda bashing

2) Action report (5 minutes)

- Dave to mail OGSA WG list to look at our docs for F2F [Done]
- Dave to prepare some draft slides for OGSA WG F2F and send to list for
review [Done].
- Mario to talk to Neil about OGSA support for factory ops.
- ?? Create or reuse scenario slides for main OGSA slide set.

- Chris to send out second draft of GFS scenario.
- All WG members to review latest version of architecture document.
- Stephen to carry on chasing Luc about the provenance scenario.

- Stephen & Dave to review scenarios doc from a storage perspective.
- Dave to draft metadata catalog scenario & services (cf. SRB)
- Ann to check the Access section for suitability for file replication.

3) Feedback from OGSA F2F (20 minutes)

Discussion of the comments we received from our presentation to the OGSA
F2F and how we should respond.

4) Review of scenarios document (20 minutes)

In particular the more recent scenarios.

5) Wrap up (5 minutes)

Topics for future meetings

Dave Berry
Deputy Director, Research & E-infrastructure Development National
e-Science Centre, 15 South College Street
Edinburgh, EH8 9AA                  +44 131 651 4039