[ogsa-d-wg] FW: Data Provenance Scenario

Stephen Davey sdavey at nesc.ac.uk
Tue Jul 11 11:14:28 CDT 2006

Hi,
I have an action:
"Stephen to ask Luc's provenance team why they have chosen a separate
provenance store."

Luc's answer is below. Basically he says that it is a logically separate
provenance store, but that it isn't necessarily physically separate.

I'll not be able to make the telcon again this week - apologies.

Cheers, Stephen.

Stephen Davey,
National e-Science Centre,
Edinburgh, UK.