[ogsa-d-wg] The big picture

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Jan 23 02:34:01 CST 2006

Thanks Dave,

The attached file includes yours and Andrew's diagrams which
were wrote at London F2F meeting in last May.

I think architecture diagram which depict relationship
among major date services are very valuable for both OGSA Arch
1.5 and OGSA data architecture document.

Your thoughts?
----
Hiro Kishimoto