[ogsa-d-wg] Telcon agenda for January 25th - Gap analysis

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Sun Jan 22 10:36:57 CST 2006

Dear All,

The next teleconference of the OGSA Data Architecture working group will
be held on Wednesday, January 25th, 2006 at the usual time of 8:00am
Pacific / 11:00am Eastern / 4:00pm UK / 5:00pm Europe.

In this telcon we will review the presentation that Allen & I prepared
for this week's OGSA F2F, which includes a gap analysis of the data
architecture (http://tinyurl.com/bpujm).  Please contribute your ideas
and suggestions.

Here is the updated teleconference information:

UK dialin:	0845 245 0224
US dialin:  1 866 838 0046
Intl dialin:  +44 1452 542309

Passcode:   275359

Agenda for the January 25th teleconference:

1) Early discussion (5 minutes)
      Note taker assignment
      Roll call
	Minutes Approval (http://tinyurl.com/7uoyd)
      Agenda bashing

2) Action report (5 minutes)

- Dave to check dates for submitting documents for GGF16 [We've missed
it]
- Allen to work on an integration pass, including a scoping section.
- Dave to investigate Skype or phone for OGSA Data session at F2F.
[Done]
- Ann to check the Access section for suitability for file replication.
- Mario to update the Access section and make text available for
comment.
- Section authors to add security notes to their sections.
- Everyone to talk with your contacts to get more participation in this
WG.
- Allen/Dave to contact David Martin & Hiro Kishimoto to get reviewers &
expert participation.

3) Progress & planning update (5 minutes)

Report of F2F meeting
Update on document writing, links with other WGs, plans for telcons up
to GGF16.

4) Review of F2F presentation (40 minutes)

Overview of architecture document.
Identify gaps that need to be addressed.
Clarify scope.
etc.

5) Wrap up (5 minutes)

Next meetings:

Feb 1st:
Feb 8th:
Feb 13th-16th:	GGF16 in Athens

Dave Berry
Research Manager, National e-Science Centre
15 South College St., Edinburgh
Tel: +44 131 6514039