[ogsa-d-wg] Format for interface descriptions in OGSA-D

Stephen Davey sdavey at nesc.ac.uk
Mon Jan 9 09:20:21 CST 2006

Hi Michael,
I prefer your version for the format for interface descriptions. Though
it is perhaps not ideal to include the actual operation and property
names, it does make the interfaces much more readable. Adding the table
lines will also make them stand out more, which will help me when I try
to match up the scenario steps with appropriate interfaces - whether we
want to emphasize the interfaces in the data architecture document is
another matter I guess.

Cheers, Stephen.