[ogsa-d-wg] Telcon on Wednesday

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Mon Aug 14 11:20:28 CDT 2006

The next teleconference of the OGSA Data Architecture working group will
be on Wednesday 16th August at the usual time of 8:00am Pacific /
11:00am Eastern / 4:00pm UK / 5:00pm Europe.  I expect we will review
current progress and plan for the Edinburgh F2F.

Please note that I am not reading e-mail this week and so I won't see
any replies to this message.

Here is the teleconference information:

UK dialin: 0845 245 0224
US dialin: 1 866 838 0046
Intl dialin: +44 1452 542309

Passcode: 275359

Draft agenda for the August 16th teleconference:

1) Early discussion (5 minutes)

Note taker assignment
Roll call
Minutes Approval (http://tinyurl.com/rnskb)
Agenda bashing

2) Action report (5 minutes)

- Dave to remind OGSA WG to comment on our documents.
- Allen to mail Hiro to request discussion of joint EMS/Data scenarios
on an OGSA call.
- Chris to send out second draft of GFS scenario.
- All WG members to review latest version of architecture document.
- Stephen to carry on chasing Luc about the provenance scenario.
- ?? Create or reuse scenario slides for main OGSA slide set.
- Stephen & Dave to review scenarios doc from a storage perspective.
- Dave to draft metadata catalog scenario & services (cf. SRB)

3) Review of current progress (20 minutes)

4) Planning for F2F (20 minutes)

5) Wrap up (5 minutes)

Dave Berry
Deputy Director, Research & E-infrastructure Development National
e-Science Centre, 15 South College Street
Edinburgh, EH8 9AA                  +44 131 651 4039