[ogsa-d-wg] Strawman w/ Security - A Work in Progress

Allen Luniewski luniew at almaden.ibm.com
Tue Sep 13 15:51:37 CDT 2005

I have been working on adding security words to the architecture document.
 I am part way through that process but it is far from done.  My goal is
to have words in there that I am happy with and which address, or at least
raise, as many security related issues as can be identified..  At that
point it will be published as a stake in the ground for review, revision
and correction.

Since Dave has placed this update on tomorrow's agenda, I wanted to send
out what I had.  It is not a strawman - it is definitely a work in
progress.  So, do not have overly high expectations at this point.  IN any
event, your comments, suggestions, text to be added, etc. will be most
appreciated!

Allen