[ogsa-d-wg] Telcon Agenda, 2nd November - Federation section review

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Thu Oct 27 05:04:08 CDT 2005

Hi,

> - Mario to pass write token to Allen by end of week and make text
> available for comment.

I will pass the document to Allen but I don't think I'll be able to do
an update for Friday now - other things with higher priority are getting
in the way. I'll pass the document to allen and keep the token on the
access section. I'll extract a version and re-write and post out -
hopefully by close of Monday.

 			Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |